Blue lagoon & Trogir tour
5 hours (approx.)
Up to 12 hours in advance
You can choose between having your morning coffee on the seaside of the beautiful town of Trogir or watch an enchanting sunset as you enjoy a boat ride back to Split. The meeting point is at our agency (Hrvojeva 10, Split). Our front desk staff will escort you to the boat where an experienced skipper takes over. You will explore the marvels of Croatia’s coastline in a comfortable and safe speed boat that fits 12 people max.
The Krknjasi bay on the east coast of the island Veli Drvenik is known as the Blue lagoon for its incredible hue of crystal clear water which creates a unique tropical paradise. According to your preferences, you can stroll along the beach, swim, snorkel or just lounge and soak up the sun while working on a perfect vacation tan. After a relaxing time on the beach, we move on to some sightseeing.
Trogir is a charming little town, few miles from Split. It was founded in the third century B.C. by Greek colonists. It is known for its architectural mixture of renaissance, baroque and romanesque styles. Hence the nickname ‘’the Stone Beauty’’. There you will have 2 hours of free time that you can spend in many different ways. Take a picture of this UNESCO World Heritage site, walk alongside a waterfront promenade or indulge in one of Croatia’s favorite pastimes - taking a long coffee break. If you are into sightseeing, we recommend The St. Lawrence Cathedral and the Bell Tower, the Fortress Kamerlengo, the Palace Cipiko, the City Hall, the St. Dominic Monastery and many more.
After the visit to Trogir, our tour comes to an end with half an hour-long boat ride. As we have already mentioned, if you choose an afternoon tour we suggest sitting back and enjoying the sunset.
This excursion can also be booked as a private excursion, where we can maximally adapt to your needs and desires.
For more information about the private tour please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Departure & return
Hrvojeva 10, 21000 Split
9:30 AM & 2:30 PM
Return to original departure point
Included in price
- Travel insurance and all taxes
- Fuel and handling charges
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
Price does not include
- Food and drinks
Know before you go
- It is necessary to arrive 15 minutes earlier to the meeting point.
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat.
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions, such as people with mobility problems, pregnant women, back problems, wheelchair users and children under 5 years of age.
- When the wind is strong, the tour might be canceled. In that case, we will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date. It is also possible to exchange this booking for another available trip from our list.
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket as it is a bit windy on the speedboat, a towel, hat, suncream, water and a swimsuit.
For a full refund, cancel at least 12 hours in advance.
Warmth of your greeting at the end of our journey, drives us in the direction to provide you the best service in all our gatherings. Help us to be better, write your comments, compliments or with which parts you were not satisfied. On our travels, we like to make friends.