Golden Horn beach on Island Brač & Hvar tour
8 hours (approx.)
Up to 12 hours in advance
What to expect
This tour is so diverse from others as it gives you the chance to see two very popular Central Dalmatian islands. In accordance with the skipper, guests are free to choose the time to start and finish the tour.
The adventure begins by meeting our sailor, usually in front of our agency (Maruliceva 4, Split) who will take you to an exciting trip by a speed boat with comfortable and safe seats. The first stop of the tour is the Golden Horn on the island of Brač.
Brač is the largest island in the central Dalmatian group of islands and Vidova Gora (the Vitus Mount, 778 m) is the highest peak of all the Croatian islands. A small town of Bol is one of the oldest settlements on the south side of the island. The name Bol is derived from the Latin “vallum”, which means “earthen rampart” - an established settlement on the earth.
The Golden Horn beach is a worldwide famous symbol of Bol. Zlatni rat (Golden Horn or Golden Cape) is a natural phenomenon solely built by nature itself without any kind of human intervention. Thanks to its particular shape, it is one of the most exceptional beaches in the world. Many renowned business and travel magazines such as National Geographic and New York Times listed it as one of the most spectacular beaches in the world. Zlatni rat is protected by the government of Croatia as a geo-morphological monument. The amazing thing about this pebble beach is the fact that it changes its shape and position, depending on the wind, tide and current. Another interesting fact is that it is constantly growing, getting longer over the years. On the island of Brač you can have three hours of free time.
Departure & return
Maruliceva 4, 21000 Split
In accordance with previous agreement / recommended 8:30 am
Return to original departure point
Included in price
- Travel insurance and all taxes
- Fuel and handling charges
- Snorkeling equipment
- Safety equipment
Price does not include
- Food & drinks
Know before you go
- It is necessary to arrive 15 minutes earlier to the meeting point.
- If the weather is a bit windy the ride might be a little bumpy in the speedboat.
- The tour is not recommended for people with medical conditions, such as people with mobility problems, pregnant women, back problems, wheelchair users and children under 5 years of age.
- When the wind is strong, the tour might be canceled. In that case, we will refund you the full amount of the booking or reschedule it for another date. It is also possible to exchange this booking for another available trip from our list.
- It is advisable to bring a light jacket as it is a bit windy on the speedboat, a towel, hat, suncream, water and a swimsuit.
For a full refund, cancel at least 12 hours in advance.
Warmth of your greeting at the end of our journey, drives us in the direction to provide you the best service in all our gatherings. Help us to be better, write your comments, compliments or with which parts you were not satisfied. On our travels, we like to make friends.